Announcing 2020-2021 SEI Board of Governors
Friday, September 18, 2020
SEI would like to thank everyone who participated in the online election for new SEI Board members, Stephanie Slocum, representing SEI Business Professionals and Activities Division (BPAD), and Greg Soules, representing SEI Codes and Standards Activities Division (CSAD).
The following roster indicates SEI Board officers elected by the Board at their April 8, 2020 meeting.
2020-2021 SEI Board of Governors,effective October 1
- Joseph G. DiPompeo, P.E., F.SEI, F.ASCE,
- Victor E. Van Santen, P.E., S.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE,
- Randall P. Bernhardt, P.E., S.E., F.SEI,
- Glenn R. Bell, P.E., S.E., SECB, F.SEI, F.ASCE,
- Laura E. Champion, P.E., F.ASCE,
- John Cleary, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE
- Aimee Corn, P.E., M.ASCE
- Satyendra K. Ghosh, Ph.D., F.SEI, F.ASCE
- Jerome F. Hajjar, Ph.D., P.E., F.SEI, F.ASCE
- Takahiko Kimura, P.E., F.SEI, M.ASCE
obert E. Nickerson, P.E., F.SEI, F.ASCE
- Stephanie Slocum, P.E., M.ASCE
- J.G. (Greg) Soules, P.E., S.E., P.Eng., SECB, F.SEI, F.ASCE
Thank you to the SEI Board and Officers for serving.
And for those finishing terms September 30, thank you for your service and leadership on the SEI Board:
- David W. Cocke, S.E., F.SEI, F.ASCE,
SEI Past President
onald O. Hamburger, P.E., F.SEI
Look forward in the coming months as we dig deeper to get to know our Board Members with #MemberProfiles and even
with Joe DiPompeo!