Registration is Open for ASCE-T&DI’s ICTD 2019: Engineering Smart Mobility for the Smart City
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
engineering smart mobility for the smart city
ASCE's Transportation & Development Institute (T&DI) invites you to register for the
International Conference on Transportation & Development 2019
ASCE's Flagship Conference in Transportation & Development
Alexandria, Virginia | June 9-12, 2019
How will society adapt to the engineering and development challenges facing the transportation needs of cities of today and the future? Join leading planners, researchers, and policy makers to discuss innovative and necessary solutions to these needs and how our cities must appropriately adapt.
Earn PDHs and participate in interactive and innovative sessions during four plenary sessions (Smart Cities, Smart Energy, Smart Data, Smart Mobility) and eight concurrent tracks:
- Connected & Autonomous Vehicles
- Challenges & Opportunities of Emerging Technologies
- Planning & Development
- Infrastructure Systems
- Transportation Safety
- Traffic Operations
- Rail & Public Transit
- Aviation Planning & Operations
- Truck Platooning Impacts on Infrastructure, Energy, and Environment
- Ethical Challenges of Disruptive Technologies
- How 5G Will Transform Society and Enable Smart Cities
- Workshop on University Transportation Centers' (UTC) Smart City Activities
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Security in 'Smart' Applications - How to Outsmart the Hackers
ASCE ICTD 2019 will feature an icebreaker reception, an awards banquet, younger member activities, poster sessions, and technical tours.
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
5000 Seminary Rd.
Alexandria, VA 22311
Reserve your room in the conference room block and save!
Reserve Your Room
Show off your innovations to the transportation community!
To become a sponsor or exhibitor contact Sean Scully (
visit the website to learn more.
T&DI on Twitter
and join the conference conversation with